Daily Worth Sign up for Home Made Simple newsletter and be among the first to know about special offers, samples, coupons, and sweepstakes offers from brands like Cascade®, Dawn®, Febreze®, Mr. Clean®, and Swiffer®. Home Made Simple Vista Print

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Drug Store Deals

Retweet
I have not shopped drug store match ups in a while and I forgot just how good the deals can be.  We have had a busy summer and my priorities have been elsewhere but I think I am back on track...

I saved huge today at CVS -- take a look at what I got and how much I saved.

I purchased

Two  -  8-roll Scott paper towels (10.99 each)
Two  -  12 roll Qlt Northern Toilet Tissue ($10.99 each)
One   -  Schick Disposable Razors ($6.99)
Two  -  Ladies Schick quattro razor refills (10.49 each)
One   -  Men's Schick quattro razor refills ($5.25).

Retail Value:  $77.18 (plus tax)

Paid:  $20.60 (plus tax) and I got $4 ECBs back  - so you could say I got it all for $16.16.

I didn't purchase anything that I don't use or need. All are great quality products deeply discounted - and my favorite brands to boot.  If you missed the post I made on CVS matchups, click here and find out where I found all the Q's.

With savings like the above, I think I can again find the time to snag a few deals.  $57 savings in just one visit is just too good to pass by.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment