Daily Worth Sign up for Home Made Simple newsletter and be among the first to know about special offers, samples, coupons, and sweepstakes offers from brands like Cascade®, Dawn®, Febreze®, Mr. Clean®, and Swiffer®. Home Made Simple Vista Print

Monday, September 7, 2009

CVS Coupon Booklet

Retweet
It looks like I am all about CVS from my posts of the last 24 hours but I am posting this here as well as the landing page until folks are used to coming direct to Grocery tab for match ups.


I stopped in to CVS this morning to get a prescription filled for my daughter and I just happened to remember to ask the pharmacy about the $25 savings booklet.  Sure enough, they had it - which was really a surprise to me considering several things I tried to buy at CVS in the last two days was not stocked.  I don't understand how on the first day of sale that will run for 7 days, the store is out of stock.  Next truck is Friday and sale ends on Saturday.  

This is a great booklet and if you are looking for savings -- especially to try and help you repeat the CVS deal I did yesterday -- pick it up at your CVS pharmacy.

Here are the 8 Q's in booklet:

$4.00 off any purchase of $20 or more
     use it toward the scenario I posted yesterday

$4.00 off any purchase of $20 or more

$4.00 off any diet/nutrition products purchase o $20 or more

$4.00 off any facial skin products purchase of $20 or more
     (spend at least $20 and combine with the $15 get $5 ECB deal
     on Neutrogena and Use: AY Aug 09 $3/1.  Your final could be
     $8 for $20 worth of Neutrogena products -- and even better if
     you already have some ECB's - it will be lower.

$2.00 off any vitamin products purchase of $10 or more

$2.00 off any allergy products purchase of $10 or more

$2.00 off any oral care products purchase of $10 or more

$3.00 off any eye care products purchase of $12 or more

All coupons expire 9/12/09.  Remember, these are in store Q's so use them with your MFG Q's and for more savings, get the item on sale.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment