Daily Worth Sign up for Home Made Simple newsletter and be among the first to know about special offers, samples, coupons, and sweepstakes offers from brands like Cascade®, Dawn®, Febreze®, Mr. Clean®, and Swiffer®. Home Made Simple Vista Print

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Publix Yellow Advantage Flyer Match Ups Dec 12 - Jan 8

Retweet
This match up I did a little different. Give me your input. Personally, I don't like jumping from one flyer to the other (back and forth). I prefer to pull everything I need to pull at one time from the same source (i.e. Red Plum, Smart Source, P and G) I sorted by "Source" which is the flyer. This way, you can save a lot of time and pull all of your coupons in one sweep. On the Yellow Advantage matchups below, I did not do a final total in the interest of saving time.

I am not pulled the internet printables. When time allows, I will post. Just check back on this list. It is good for the entire month.

Also, don't forget to check out my Publix BOGO list posted at my network partners site Inexpensively.  These can be sorted by source as well.




PRINTABLE COPY HERE
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment